Friday, November 18, 2011

5 Question Friday.

5 Question Friday
1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? 
Not really one song in particular, but I do enjoy a good country song or a praise song that I know every word to, when I can sing along to the whole thing it makes me feel so much better for some reason :)

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? 
We had a fake tree last year. Pete's mom always has a real tree so we might get a real one one of these days. We had a real tree one year when I was a kid and if I remember right it really messed with my allergies, so we will see.

3. What are you thankful for? 
I really am thankful for the relationship that I have with my family and my in-laws. I couldn't have married into a better family!!

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? 
I don't think there is a certain fad from the past that I miss. I do miss being able to wear sweats everyday because I was in college and it didn't matter. haha.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
You betcha! Except, my darling husband hates when I do this and since I drive our "primary vehicle" he usually fills it up for me when we are together. Kind of nice that I haven't really had to get gas since we have been married. He spoils me, big time!!!  
This weekend we leave for vacation! We are going to Colorado for the week of Thanksgiving with Pete's family! I am so excited, the drive is going to be an adventure I am sure, but it will be a good time!! Can't wait to tell you all about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment