Sunday, October 31, 2010

Welcome to our blog--first post!

Hello everyone, thanks for reading! This is my first post on my new blog...I was a little hesitant to start this because I had tried the whole blogging thing before, but it didn't really workout for me so I deleted it within a month. I was sad about deleting it, because I really enjoyed posting, but as many other bloggers know, starting a blog and people reading much detail into your life can start some drama, gossip, and judgement. I had a few situations come up where people were reading my blog and mentioning to other people their opinion on my life. It really got to me, therefore like I said, I deleted it. But, I enjoy reading other blogs a lot and love the idea of blogging and now that I am married(ah) I decided to start another blog and state from the beginning that this is my life, and you are choosing to read this, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and as I get further into this I will learn to let comments go, but please know that I am going to be writing a lot of details about my life and the way I live. I am not ashamed of anything I do or the decisions I make, and what I choose to post and what I choose not to post, if I think it is inappropriate, trust me I will not post it, but this is a journal for me of my life,  I just chose to make it a public one, so if you do not like how I post or what I post simply quit reading. My goal is not to offend anyone by what I write, and I am sorry if that is the case, feel free to e-mail at anytime if I have hurt you in anyway by my posts. I just wanted to state all of that from the beginning, because it is hard to go back and state things after I too far in.

On a lighter note, I hope you enjoy my blog, and following me on this precious journey called life with me. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and my family in the years to come, and I am so happy I will have this blog to look back on and read all the memories!
Wedding post is next!..still waiting on some pictures!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment