Monday, May 16, 2011

Schedules

This past week I had a different work schedules because one of the girls had to nanny for a family and had to take the kids to school and couldn't open. I had to work 3 mornings at 5 am instead of 1, I also didn't work my late night. I am only telling you this because you will need this info for my story ;) I work at a gym, so the same people workout at the same times, everyday. I normally am only here on Thursday mornings, but when I was here on Tuesday and Wednesday, I had at least 5 people tell me "umm I am confused, is it Thursday already?" Then, I had my manger tell me that she had 3 people ask where I was on Tuesday when I wasn't at work until 8. I know the people are trying to be friendly, and mean no harm, but it also makes me think that complete strangers know my schedule. What if they did want to hurt me or something else along those lines. I know I live in a small town, but things can happen anywhere, to anyone. It is just a reminder for me to be aware of my surroundings. Are you aware of what's going on around you?!

Have a good one,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment