Friday, October 7, 2011

My second job.

Well this summer I kind of started a second job on accident, but really have came to love it! I had a good family friend who was getting married on a budget(who isn't!) and I thought I would help her out and offer to do her flowers for her as her gift since she was a close friend growing up and we all have to start somewhere right? Well I didn't realize how much work flowers really are! It is definitely not as easy as it looks but I really loved doing it! It all turned out really great, with a lot of help from my mom and sister, thank you! It was fun to actually put my degree to some use! I ended up helping my SIL with her wedding in July,also. Then one of my other good friends who was getting married in August asked me to help her too, I was also her matron of honor! Busy, busy, busy! Then, a few months ago I had someone approached me because they had heard I had picked up wedding flowers/ event planning and wanted to know if I was interested in helping them with their wedding, which is going to be in February! I was honored and never thought this was something I was going to be doing, but I love every second! It is for sure stressful at times, but totally worth it! I still have my job at the gym, but planning/decorating has always been my passion so it is fun having another job that I really enjoy! I am not a full-on business by any means but has kept be busy over the past few months! I will post pictures of all the events that I have done sometime soon. Right now I do not have my computer set up because we are in the process of moving, but I will show you for sure!
Hope you all have a great weekend! We will be watching the Cardinals game tonight, then MIZZOU tomorrow! Hope they both get a win, that would make my hubby a happy man :)

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment