Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween!

On Halloween, we started out by visiting my grandma. As I get older I just want to spend as much time with my grandparent's as I can. I lost my grandpa 5 years ago on Halloween, and it was just a wake up call that life is short and to spend it with the people that matter most. Moving on..are these not the cutest koala bear's you have ever seen?! 
Instead of a trunk or treat event, our church has "block parties" set up at different member's houses. We stopped by one of those on our way to Jackson and Zetta got to trick or treat at a few houses in their neighborhood as well! 

















My parent's were working at their little part-time job and they dressed up too. Aren't they the cutest?!





The Sunday after Halloween we went to a fall festival with Pete's sisters family. Zoey was a koala bear also, so we had to get a photo of all the girls together!! SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment