Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Shifts

So yesterday I started my new shift at work..instead of working two 5am-5pm shifts I starting working one 8am-8pm and still 5a-5p on Thursdays because I babysit that night. Let me tell you 8a-8p is DEFIANTLY A CHANGE and HARD for me to do. I have not had to work until 8pm in a few years so it is going to be an adjustment, but I am willing to make it if it means I am able to stay awake long enough to carry one a full conversation with my husband! Today I babysat all day and then went to get my hair cut trimmed! I have been saying that I wanted to grow my hair out for years, and since the wedding I have let it keep growing and it is getting so long (for me). I was debating cutting bangs straight across today because I am getting so bored with it, but I decide that it would not be a good idea for me considering I wear my hair up 5 out of the 7 days!! But I did decide that I wanted to add some red into it next week! ekk!

That's all I have for now, hope you all had a great day!
Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment