Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Water Bottle!

So I have been looking for a new water bottle for a while, you know the kind you can toss in the bottom of your huge purse and just go? Well, when my mom and I were in STL she found one, but forgot to tell me about it until we were in the car. Lucky for me, she had a dentist appt in STL on Tuesday and since I was sick she picked one up for me!

Except mine is orange! I love it..or I love the concept, because I haven't had a chance to use it yet. It is cool because it is plastic and as you drink it gets smaller and when it is empty you can just roll it up and tuck it away. It also is dishwasher safe, which is awesome, minus the fact that I do not have a dishwasher..someday!
My mom is going to kill me when she sees that but I couldn't resist! She sent me a picture that said get better soon here is a surprise (that is a picture of the water bottle if you can't tell, sorry it is small) and then she also sent me this picture.....
My little nephew telling me to get better too! He is getting so big, and handsome! :)

That's all I've got for today! Have a great day!
Erin


1 comment: