Thursday, September 11, 2014

Currently{volume1}

thinking | that even when things feel so hard, time passes quickly and the sun comes out and you forget those hard times so easily. Zetta has started school and I knew there would be a transition time of sickness, but it has effected all of us! We have all been under the weather, which brings cranky days and sleepless nights. But this past Sunday during church I felt such a feeling of peace come over me, and I realized that it wasn't all so bad. I'm blessed to have a family who needs me, two little babies and a husband who looks  to me for so much love and comfort. It's a good feeling to be needed, even when at times, it can be very overwhelming.

| Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is...and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong | Donna Ball 

listening to | when I am running I am listening to a lot of Usher and 90's pop radio :) But, on a normal day I have found myself turning off the TV and turning on my contemporary christian station on pandora. It just calms my mind and helps me find the good in the midst of all the hard times. 

watching | HGTV Flipping the Block, Big Brother (thank you NFL for starting so that DirectTV and channel 12 would come to an agreement. :), and Bachelor in Paradise (which I will not be watching again..not really a fan). I am excited for all the Fall shows to start back up this month!  

loving | fall, of course. I love everything about it. The weather, leaves changing, the crisp air, windows open, jeans, sweatshirts, latte's, bonfire's, football, and the list could go on and on!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment