Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Siebert!

This past weekend one of my very best friends tied the knot! I could not be happier! Friday, myself and one other bridesmaid got our nails done and we helped decorate all day before rehearsal that evening. We had the fastest rehearsal ever, then headed out to a local winery for dinner! 

We all got up and were at the hair place by 9:30am to start the day! Bagels, mimiosa's, and some of my favorite friends of all time..I knew it was going to be an amazing day! These girls are some of my oldest and best friends. I am so happy that we have all stayed so close and were able to have such a fun weekends celebrating Tara and Michael! I didn't take as many picuture's as I would have liked because I didn't have my phone half the time, but it was a beautiful ceremony and an equally as beautiful reception! In between, the wedding party hopped on a bus and headed to one of our high school friends farm to take pictures. While the bride and groom were taking pictures, the wedding party all just sat around and caught up on each others lives!
Congratultions Mr. and Mrs.Siebert!!! You deserve nothing but the best!








No comments:

Post a Comment