Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tidbits..

Hello!
I am working on my Vegas post and Christmas posts! Sorry it is taking me so long. Pete's dad is still staying with us, plus I have been working everyday to make up hours for being out of town and it is throwing my days off! I am so ready to get back to a normal schedule and start planning my days since I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO CLASS ANYMORE!  wooohoo, I am finally a college graduate...I shouldn't say finally because I busted my butt and finished in 3 and a half years, but it feels good to be finished!

--While we were on our way home from Vegas my mom called, her cousin committed suicide so the morning after we got home we had to go to his funeral. Funeral's are sad in general, but only 7 months ago my sister lost one of her identical twins at birth. I can honestly say that it is the saddest thing I have ever had to deal with and it isn't close to over. I don't think something like this will ever go away, it will only get easier, but funerals still bring that back to my memory pretty quick. My sister is SO incredibly strong and has became so much more of a role model for me, and for many others I am sure. Love you sista ;)!

--My parents are ringing in the new year with some of our really close family friends in Florida! They are so lucky! Every year since I can remember we get together with 3 other families and have a New Years party (along with multiple other parties throughout the year, they are pretty much family) but now that we are older and do our own thing, they decided to take a trip..they are having a blast! I also decided yesterday that I was going to have people over because Patty, my sister, Pete's sister..etc had nothing to do so I got to decorating yesterday..can't wait to share pictures! It's so fun having a reason to decorate :)

--I have no clue what I am going to do now that I am graduated. At first I wasn't wanting to find a job with my major because there really wasn't anything around here, but I am starting to think I want to start looking for something in the event planning area..so we shall see...

Anyways that's all really for now, it is 8am so people start waking up and I have to start working for real now ;)

Have a great day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment