Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014...Let's do this!

Well, it is a new year so what better time to start blogging again then at the beginning of a year! Ever since Zetta was born (over a year ago!) the months would roll by and I would be mad at myself for not doing a monthly post for her. Mainly for me to look back on and know when each milestone happened, because it is impossible to remember all the details! So, this year I am determined to stick with it and have a place to look back and cherish our family..especially because we are expanding again! That's correct, for those of you who don't know, I am pregnant again! It was a surprise for sure, but we couldn't feel more blessed. I will do a whole post about baby number two soon. There is a lot I need to catch up on and I still have at least five post in my drafts that I wanted to post before Zetta was born and just didn't. I am excited to start this journey again and can't wait to get started! Check back in often because I promise I will be updating! And please stick with me as I play catch up and post a few post that are extremely out of date, but I want to have them to look back on, so I am going to post them anyways!
http://goodbyebabylon.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment