Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fun with cousin's!

Since I work in a small office, my boss let us pick if we would rather have the Friday before July 4th off, or the Monday after. Since the daycare was open on Friday, I picked Monday! I feel like it's nicer to have an extra day to regroup after a holiday than an extra day to prepare. Pete' sisters and Zoey came back to Cape to hang out with us all day! We went to toddler time at the water park (only the splash pad is open for little kid's during swim lessons), and the girls had a blast!













Seriously, I love all these pictures! I could not just pick a few. Zetta's face is priceless..pure joy! 

In order to convince Zetta to leave the water park, we headed to the library!! :) 






We had a great day off with our cousin Zoey (and Aunt Em and Aunt Ashley)!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment