Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday! {7/31/2015}

OMG. I do not think I have been this excited about a Friday in at least 7 days! ;) This week has been a draggg, and I am so ready for the weekend!

My biggest FAVORITE this week by far is I added one of my long time friends, Danielle to my ItWorks! team! I could not be more excited for her and this journey. She is going to absolutely ROCK it! ItWorks is running a promo, and you get a FREE box of wraps when you sign to be a distributor until  Saturday at 6pm! If you have considered becoming a distributor, contact me TODAY so you can be apart of this amazing deal! I have loved every single product I have tried, and I have loved seeing the results of my loyal customers. I normally don't do things like this, but I have seen so many people quit their job because their ItWorks income is bigger than their "work" salary so I figured why not!? It is only $99 to start and you get enough product in your start up kit to cover the cost. Not to mention, I have gained new friendships and have rekindled some old ones and to me, that is so fun and so worth it! I could go on and on, but seriously, just do it. I am here to help every step of the way.



Another FAVORITE this week is Zetta has slept in her panties every night this week with no accidents! I am a firm believer in waiting until the child is ready to potty train, and she is an example of that! We are so blessed! Fingers crossed Nora catches on to her sisters habits quickly ;) Side story with that...a little TMI, but too hilarious not to share. Nora has a pretty clear vocabulary for her age (not necessarily a lot of words, but the words she does have are very clear) and the past week or so every time she toots or someone else toots she makes sure to say "toot" at least 4 times until you acknowledge the "toot". I have no idea where she even got that word because we do not talk about toots at our house. Am I raising little girls or little boys?! ha.kidding. Nora is also, ironically obsessed with wearing bows (she has NO hair). When I got home on Sunday we played in the bows and then they wanted to facetime every extended family member and show them their cool hair-do. (excuse the lack of pants.)




Ready for the weekend. These girls are my FAVORITE.

I have spent a lot of time with some of my FAVORITE people lately and really slacked on recapping on the blog! I will make sure to recap Janice's wedding, my girls weekend, my bff Meg came into town, and we went to Homecomers when it was in town last week! [sneak peak of pictures]






I am telling you, the selfie stick pictures are out of control. I will spare you the 300+ photos :)

I am "on call" every weekend in August for work, so I am looking forward to a a month of staying close to home and not overly filling the calendar! Cheer to the freakin weekend!


it's the freakin weekend baby i'm about to have me some fun - rkelly  freakin weekend, party, fun, hip hop, lyric, funny, song, watercolor, ink, type, typography, writing, handwritten http://society6.com/product/freakin-weekend-iza_print?curator=rendavis


As always, I am linking up with Erika, Karli, and April!





No comments:

Post a Comment