Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's up Wednesday!


I am going to try and mix both of these link up's because I have been wanting to post about making taco ring with Zetta, but I also am going to do the fun, What's up Wednesday questions!!







What we're eating this week..
I have cooked more than normal this week, and it's only Wednesday! 
Monday: we had Erin's supreme. A recipe my mom and I made up when I was a kid. It is delish. I will share the recipe sometime soon or message me if interested and I will send it your way! 
Tuesday: I tried pepperoni pizza burgers with sweet potato fries and corn on the cob \
Wednesday: Pete play's golf so the girls and I will probably just have left over's from the past two nights! 
Thursday: We have gymnastics so I have to do something quick and easy! I am planing on cooking the meat for the Taco ring in the morning,so all I have to do is throw it together and bake! It doesn't take any time at all! Here is the link to the actual recipe from Pampered Chef. I do not fill the middle with all the delicious toppings though, we just eat ours with salsa. I am sure it is great loaded, too, though! 
Friday: Pizza and watermelon by Eesie and Poppie's pool!! 








What I am reminiscing about...
Vacation! It feels like it was forever ago even though it was only last month. I am ready to go back already! 





What I'm loving...
Summer activities with my two favorite girls! Lots of bike rides, swimming, Popsicle's, and all things summer! 




What we've been up to...
Birthday parties, baby showers, weddings, gymnastics, starting a new daycare, potty training(!!) and again, all things summer!! 



.

What I am dreading...
Totally honest, I dread taking my girls to daycare every morning. I know they have a fabulous time, but dropping them off never gets easier. 

What I am working on...
I have been working on growing my ItWorks! business. I recently joined in with my sister and became a distributor with ItWorks! I tried their products along time ago when I was in college and knew they were good. Then, my sister had AMAZING results from the stretch mark cream, I was sold. I really do believe in the products, and have seen many close friends and family quit their jobs because their income became large enough to pay off debt and support their families! I want to do this to help my family financially, and give us more freedom to spend time as a family instead of worrying about money and such. 

What I am excited about...
I may be a bit repetitive, but I am excited about growing my ItWorks business. We had a sponsor call last night, and it gave me the exact motivation to quit worrying about what other's think, and know that this is a decision that is going to help my family! You can't knock something until you've tried it, right?! 

What I am watching/reading...
I want to become a reader. I really do. I use to read all the time, but when I run short on time, that is the first thing that goes. Right now I am slowly reading Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst. It has been great so far! 
I am watching
 and CAN NOT WAIT for Big Brother to start this week! 



What I am listening to...
When I am at work I usually have head phones in listening to something. On Pandora I have really been into Phillip Philips, Carrie Underwood, Jeremy Camp, or 90 top hits radio. I am also listening to The Nester's podcasts that she does with her dad and sister for Hopeology. Those have been easy to listen to and very encouraging! If I am not listening to one of those, I am listening to YouTube tutorials on ItWorks products, and information that will be helpful to grow my business. 

What I am wearing...
I have been wearing a lot of summer dresses during the week, and swimsuits and tank tops on the weekend's! I will try to be better at taking pictures for next month! 

What I am doing this weekend...
I am excited that we do not have any big plans on Friday night or Saturday. I think we will go to my parent's and swim after work on Friday. Head to the farmer's market Saturday morning, and then hopefully head back to my parent's to chase my kids lounge around my parent's pool all afternoon! On Sunday I do have big plans, though! All of the bridesmaids, including myself, are hosting a bridal shower for one of my very best friends, Janice! Her wedding is in July and I could not be more excited for her and her future husband, Gabe! 

The picture on the left was our very first picture together. We were freshman in college I believe. Hard to believe that was almost 7 years ago! 

What I am looking forward to next month...
Lot's of fun things in July! Independence day weekend, Janice's wedding, and a girl's weekend later in the month! July is a pretty busy month, but it is going to be a fun one, that's for sure! 

What else is new...
Well, we decided to go ahead and start potty training Zetta. She was showing all the signs that she was ready and when I mentioned big girl panties she was super excited. We went to Target and she picked out the kind she wanted, Doc McStuffins, of course. We started on Saturday and she only had 3 accident's all day. Then on Sunday she only had one! I was super impressed because I was a bad mom, and didn't really slow down and stick close to home all weekend. We were busy pretty much the whole weekend, so I was really happy with how well she did! She didn't do so hot Monday at "school", but yesterday was a ton better. She does really well at home, but I think at school she is just busy playing and forgets. All and all it is going much better than I expected, though. Woo for only having one kiddo in diapers! 

What are we doing this July 4th...
We really haven't decided what our plans are, yet. One of our good friends live about 45 minutes away and always have a big party. We may head down there, or we may just hangout at home and then go to my parent's and swim in the afternoon and head to Pete's moms to watch the city fireworks that evening. We don't really have a plan yet. I guess we will just see how everyone's moods are that morning! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment