Thursday, June 4, 2015

Zetta turns TWO!







Hang with me over the next few months as I get caught back up on life! Back in November our sweet baby, Zetta turned 2 years old! She woke up to cinnamon rolls and streamers! We went to visit my parents that evening at their little part time job and enjoyed some delicious frozen yogurt. They even had balloons for the birthday girl! Zetta's best buddy, Mila, also came and played for a bit. Who would have guessed balloons would be so much fun ;) 











Over the weekend we had a simple bonfire, chili, and s'mores party for our winter baby. The weather held out until she was opening her last gift, and then it started sleeting so we moved the party inside! There are a lot of pictures, but I couldn't pick just one! I loved this party! It was simple and so much room for all the little kiddos to run around. This just might be Zetta's party theme for the rest of her life! ;) The pictures are not in any particular order. I had a whole s'mores bar with different chocolates for the middle and you could pick from cookies or gram crackers, for your "bun". We had the party at my parent's house, and my dad will never disappoint with the size of the fire! 














































(Sorry, I cannot get this to flip! grr.)











Happy 2nd birthday, Zetta Mae! We love you so, so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment