Thursday, September 24, 2015

homeade pizza night

A few weeks ago the girls and I made (semi) homemade pizza's! It was super fun for them and only a BIG little mess for me afterwards. I bought the pre-made crust so all we had to do was add the toppings.





I always prefer to buy a block of cheese and grate it myself. To me, it taste fresher and melts more evenly than a bag of shredded cheese. It is a pain though, I'll give you that. I also browned so turkey sausage for the topping. Zetta really prefers just cheese, but Nora likes substance. :) #thatsmygirl



Pardon my pants-less crew. I am not sure how or why that happened.



So proud



I forgot to take a picture after it came out of the oven, so I improvised and took the other half of each of the girls and pushed them together. #itllwork



I made a large pizza for Pete and I. Mine has a little bit of spinach on it, his doesn't.

They turned out to be delicious and we will definitely be making pizza again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment