Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday

Hello! This week has been a pretty low key week in my neck of the woods! Zetta started running a tempurature on Wednesday afternoon, so she had to stay home again yesterday. My mom kept her in the morning and I went to work for a half day. She seemed totally fine when I got home, thankfully. We folded and put away all the laundry and then went and swept off our little outdoor area that I am trying to get put together. Even though she was a tad under the weather a little alone time with her was one of my FAVORITE parts of my week!


I think they were managing just fine! :) 

The weather around here has been a tad bit cooler and we have been soaking up some outdoor fun! These girls LOVE the park and is one of their FAVORITE'S for sure!! 




One of Pete's FAVORITE meals is spaghetti squash made like spaghetti and I have found the easiest, most delicious way of cooking it just right! I will do a full recipes soon because you have to try it!!!



Did you see my post earlier this week about or DIY concrete counter tops? It was our first attempt at counters and I am rather please with how they turned out! 



My sister's kiddos are in town this weekend and staying at my parent's house. I see a lot of cousin/family time in our near future and I cannot wait. Spending time with those kiddo's is definitely one of my FAVORITE things to do!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend with the people you love most!

At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself if you're happy.:

As always, I am linking up with Erika & Andrea; Karli; AprilNatasha, & Christina; and Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment