Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Favorite Things Party!


Today I am linking up with Erika and Andrea and sharing my favorite thing (or two) for under $10! I am going to share two beauty must haves for me that are under $10.

1. Hands down, must have, is my concealer! With a 5 month old, 21 month old, work, and trying to train for a half marathon, there is no way I could go a day without concealer! Even when I just stay at the house all day I put my basic face make up on. I feel like I am more put together if I do! 
                                           CoverGirl Invisible Cream Concealer, Light 125 - .34 oz..

2. My second must have is my baby lips chapstick. I have every single one that is sold, but I think my favorite is the "grapevine". It is the very last one in this picture. It gives you enough color, but still has the chap stick feeling. Love it!!!




I fell behind on blogging last week, but I almost have my Nashville weekend recap finished so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from the linkup! I am going to have to try the Baby Lips. I have heard good things about it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete