Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zetta goes to school!

Well it happened...Zetta started Preschool, every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-2pm. We waited until the last minute to sign her up because we were not sure what our schedule was going to be like once we had Nora. Of course, when we decided that yes, school is the route we wanted to take, her class was full. But, we got a call last week saying they had a cancellation and a spot was available in her class! Not going to lie, I got tears in my eyes thinking about sending my baby to "school". She has always been watched by family, so this is a big step for her, and for Pete and I. The preschool is held at our church, so she is familiar with the set up. She didn't shed a tear when we dropped her off. As for me, that is a different story! ;) I know it will be good for her to play and interact with other kids, but it is still change. It is going to take us a few weeks to get in the groove, but I know it is going to be a good thing, for her and for us. Just keep us in your prayers as we adjust to this new routine! The first day of school would be the same without cliche chalkboard pictures!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment