Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Hello! I am linking up with Neely for "It's OK Thursday!!"
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK.....
-That I am wishing away summer because I love fall so much!
-That I wanted to write my post about NYC today, but I am too lazy
-That I ate pizza rolls for lunch and they were delicious
-That I am over the moon excited that we are having a little girl in November. I can barely contain myself sometimes!!
-That I could listen to country music from the second I wake up until I go to bed and it will never get old to me.
-That I really am starting to miss diet coke, like bad y'all.
-That I just started getting the motivation to workout, mainly because I am starting to really freak about giving birth and know it will be easier on me if I am in shape.
 
That is all I can think of now!! I have a full weekend again this weekend!! One of my very best childhood friends is getting married!!! It all starts this afternoon with a pre-wedding workout and the lingerie shower/party tonight!
 
xoxo,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I've been itching for fall lately too! Especially since it's a million degrees in Iowa. ;) I saw that your husband graduated from Mizzou! Are y'all still living there? I just moved from Columbia last October and still miss it!

    Okay, sorry for the life story! Just wanted to say stop and say hi!

    ReplyDelete