Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally Friday

Well, not much has gone on this week at our house. Normal work and school. Good news is that I only have FOUR MORE CLASSES until I graduate!! WOOHOO. I am so excited..if I only knew what I was going to do when I get out? Who knows, the majority of people have no clue what they are going to do with their degree when they graduate...right? ha. We did decide that when we both have the week off before Christmas we are going to go to Vegas! I went to Vegas this summer for my best friends 21st birthday. Her dad took Emily and three of her best friends, and I as one of them! We had a great time, we spent most of our time laying out, shopping, and going out so I am really excited to go with Pete because we will spend more time wandering around and looking at everything in Vegas, rather than partying the whole time. We might do some a lot of shopping as well. :) Anyways, tomorrow I work in the morning then Sikeston plays in the semi-finals so I will be going to the game and then after the game Patty is having people over, because we are assuming Sikeston is going to win! I will post pictures!
Happy Friday!!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment