Thursday, November 4, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy..

Well, so I started this blog and have barely posted anything! I am sorry. I am still working on my honeymoon post..so that will be coming soon. I have been so busy lately and I just keep asking Pete how I can be SO busy when I only work 2 days a week..his response was "well when you have class from 9-10 and you go to lunch with Patty from 12-1, all the time in the middle is wasted so you don't actually start your day until 1pm..." I was okay you have a point, BUT usually I can stay really focused on my breaks and get a lot accomplished in short periods of time..nope, not now. I feel like I am slacking as a wife and I have only been married two weeks! HA! Or on my days off I am doing things for him that take up hourssss of my day. For example, the house that we are currently "flipping" is almost finished(yahoo) and so it was at the point where it needed to be cleaned so that it could be painted. When I say clean, it is not your normal cleaning it is picking up the trash left everywhere from the sheetrocking guys and vaccumming up all the dust so that when they go in and spray the paint, our walls aren't covered in dust. This is a semi-small house 2 bedroom, 1 bath, hall, living room, kitchen...pretty basic..nope took me 3 and a half hours to vacumm and 4 times of dumping the shop vac. Needless to say, not easy and took me wayyy longer than I expected. Then yesterday, the Ameren guy was suppose to come and turn on the heat so our pipes wouldn't freeze, well Pete was suppose to be off work and be there, but he ended up having to switch a girl shifts, which means I had to go sit and wait and wait and wait...3 and a half hours later the guy never showed up. Needless to say I was ANGRY!!! So I guess I can see how my days seem to fill up quickly! Anyways, hope I didn't bore you too much..have a great day and more to come tomorrow!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment