Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Currently

I figured it was time to hit the high points of what I am currently up to these days!

Binge Watching: All the new Fall shows! 

Craving: A salted caramel white mocha (with half the syrup and skim milk ;))! There is nothing better! 

Lunching: Considering I am trying to finally drop that last bit of weight I gained when I was pregnant and have yet to lose my lunches are pretty boring. 2 hard boiled eggs, carrots, 1 bell pepper, and some sort of protein (lunch meat, or turkey sausage). 

Doing: As many Fall activities as I can with the girls! And a lot of laundry!  :)

Obsessing: About how I am going to decorate for Christmas! Don't get me wrong, I am a lover of all things fall, but I have a fireplace mantel I can decorate this year and a perfect place for a Christmas tree. I am excited.

Loving: The age of my girls right now! They are really starting to show their little personalities and although they are a ton of work(obviously), they are super sweet.

Reading: Ungluded by Lysa TerKeurst! STILL.

Wanting: a whole new wardrobe. Fall is my time of the year where I get suckered into buying things that I probably shouldn't. I can usually be pretty rational about my purchases until September 1st. Then I want it all and have a hard time saying no. I know no clue why that is, but I just can't help it!

Pinning: Ideas for our next house. Darn it, I just can't stop. I see us moving again in the year 2016. ( Don't tell my mom ;))

Dreaming: Of all the fun holiday events in the upcoming months!

Writing: About what we are currently doing and what we are up to! I want to do another day in the life post soon since our schedule is pretty set these days and a lot different than it use to be!
Crafting: I did a few craft projects for Fall decor around the house and I am sure it will be even more excessive come December.
Listening: To Jeremy Camp, Carrie Underwood, and Phillip Phillips. Great mix, huh?

Wearing: jean or leggings. Tunics, tshirts, or plaids. boots, booties, or flats #basic

Needing: To slow down and enjoy life! I can get pretty caught up in the minimizing the clutter around the house and before I know it my nights are gone. I need to enjoy some time with my girls in the evenings! This time of year we get busy busy! I know it is exhausting for me, so I can't imagine what it does to my girls! I need to say no a few times this season and enjoy down time with my family of four.

Planning: Zetta Mae's THIRD birthday party!..I am still doing this! 

Trying: To eat better and care about others more!

1 comment:

  1. Planning a birthday is too much fun! What fall activities have you done with the girls?

    ReplyDelete