Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halloween throwback


I am linking up with Andrea for the Show and Tell Tuesday...this month it is all about Halloween costumes! 

Zetta's first halloween she was the cutest little bumble bee! 


She was perfect and so adorable!!

Last year both girls were little koala bears! I love themed/matching costumes, so I hope I can convince the girls to match for a really long time! :) 




We always had really fun costumes as a kid so I asked my mom to send me a few pictures of our family costumes growing up! So please enjoy a ton of Curtis family throwbacks!!! 





Oh Billy


I believe that little Minnie mouse looks a lot like my little Nora girl! :)


That was my mom's cheer skirt from when she was in HIGH SCHOOL...I look like I am in about 5th grade. Man, she was tiny! ;)


My brother's casper costume..hilarious! I was Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz


All the little friend's ready to go! 


Those three headed ghost are some of the best looking costumes I've ever seen! My dad is such a trooper! lol

Happy Tuesday!! I cannot wait to see everyone dressed and ready to go this year! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the throwback pics!!! And those koalas- SO cute!! Wish I could get mine to match but my six year old has definite opinions of her own!!
    <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete