Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend Recap

Since I didn't do a Friday favorite's post because I wrote 30 reasons why I love Pete for our anniversary (you can read that here), I didn't get to post this lovely picture from Wednesday night! One of Pete's good friends lives in Texas, but visits Jackson often. They make such an effort to see all the friends when they are in town, and it is so fun! We got together last Wednesday night for pizza and just let the kiddos run free. Not everyone could make it, but it was fun to get together on a random week night with friends!

Fast forward to Friday. My parent's kept my sister's kiddo's Thursday-Sunday while my sister and her husband were on vacation so we had lots of cousin time! It was Pete and I's 5th wedding anniversary on Friday and he was the sweetest and surprised me with an edible arrangement at work! After I got off work, I picked up the girls and we went to the park to meet my mom with Wyatt and Sloane. We played for well over an hour and then headed to Chick-fil-a for dinner! After dinner my parent's took all four grands home with them so Pete and I could enjoy a kid-free dinner. I am not going to lie, I felt a little guily since we just left them the weekend before to go to Columbia. I called my mom after dinner and if the girls had still been awake I probably would have went over and picked them up! They made it just fine and had a blast playing with their cousins and my brother! 






Saturday morning I woke up bright and early and headed to get the girls so we could make it back to Cape in time for the SEMO homecoming parade! We met lots of friends there and had a GREAT time! 










After the parade the girls and I went home and played with baby Palmer for a little bit. We then had a fun filled afternoon of going to Target, painting pumpkins, playing outside, walking to the park, and eating pizza at the bar since daddy had to work late! 








Daddy got home a little after 8 PM and I headed out to catch up with one of my bestie's, Erin that was in town for the weekend! I miss her living in Cape so much!! 



Sunday we all slept in and Pete's sister headed over to get a few things organized for a garage sale for next weekend. We went to brunch, then Pete headed to work at Orange Monkey for a little while during nap time. We ended up going to Lazy L. Safari when he got home and ended the weekend with a bang! 








For some reason I don't have any picture's with the actual animals, but they really were there! Ha. They had their fall festival activities all set up and the girls had a great time running around. There were a few goats on the loose and they always have roaming peacocks. Zetta is terrified of both, but she finally realized they were just as scared as her and ended up having a fun time!

It was a fabulous fun filled weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love painting pumpkins with the kids at the club and this year we are going to do it again! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete