Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello! I am so excited that it is Friday! I am ready to have a fun filled weekend of nothing with my girls! There are a few pumpkin patches that I have in mind, but it is suppose to rain the majority of the weekend, so I am gearing up for a lot of lounging around in my pjs. I may possibly even do a little cleaning. It will be a glorious weekend!

LINK

 Pete has been out of town all week for work, so we are looking to a bunch of extra daddy snuggles this weekend, too.

I made some quick, no sew curtains for our hall bathroom the other night. They didn't turn out as cute in real life as they were in my head, but they get the job done!






This girl found her daddy's childhood stuffed animal when we went downstairs to find the hot glue gun. It has officially became our fifth family member.



My mom brought me Starbucks yesterday at work, Man, she's the best and one of my favorite's!


I jumped on the s'more cast iron dessert bandwagon (is that a thing?) last night and it was the most amazing thing ever. I mean ever. Do it. I promise you won't regret it....until you step on the scale the next day. :) 



Nora girl fell asleep in her lunch this week at daycare. Her teacher sent me this picture. Sweet baby just couldn't power through. 


You guys want to hear something bizarre that is seriously driving me insane?! I have two monitors at work right (so official, I know)...well, every time I hit the exclamation mark, my window jumps to the other screen. I cannot figure out how to make it stop and it is driving me bonkers. It is actually quite hilarious because I honestly forget about it every 45 seconds when it happens again, but dang, MAKE. IT. STOP. Computer's hate me. 
ANYWAYS

I posted THIS post earlier this week about our "must have's" for Fall. Time to go shopping for your little's!! (it just happened again, btw)




I really don't have much else going on today, so I will leave you with a few fun quotes!

Or just cleaning while Cody is in the house  but I love him nonetheless. At least I have someone to love and clean up after.:

MIND, ATTITUDE, CLASS:

This is more true than I would like to admit.:

make no apologies for your personality:

http://tamuhumor.com/Photos/E%20Cards/gogigem%20ecard%20funny41.jpg:

I will walk by faith even when I can not see. 2 Corinthians 5:7:

Happy weekend! xoxo


Linking with some of my favorite's, as usual: Erika & AndreaKarliApril, Natasha & Christina; & Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog, Erin, until just a few weeks ago. I am loving keeping up with you. You do a great job blogging and do such fun things. :) Keep up the great job young wife and mom!

    ReplyDelete