Monday, October 5, 2015

Georgia construction

I don't think I have posted much about the house we are currently living in. I am really starting to love this house. I love the family room, the fire place, and the kitchen layout. We have a big back yard that we don't use nearly enough and the bedrooms are a great size, too. Right now it is perfect for our family. I didn't take nearly as many before and after pictures as I usually do, which stinks, because we changed quite a bit in this house. Anyways, construction pictures for your viewing pleasure. I am slowly working room by room, but I will try to post some picture's of what our house currently looks like soon!












.






























<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5272687/?claim=t2epgctnegh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment